- Till now we have provided job opportunities to 20 plus people and created skill building trainings.
- Trainings such as; Capacity Building, Professional Development, Recycling and Up cycling, Finance Management, book Keeping has been provided to women and youth volunteers involved in Sukhawati Store.
- In every 3 months we provide the rejected/waste clothes to DRISTI NEPAL (Rights to Existence), an organization that works for HIV infected women, violence survivors and rights for women that use drugs. Till date we provided 300+ kg of clothes to them to practice recycling. We also have been promoting many Nepali products from Kathmandu and outside of valley as our core motive is to promote sustainable livelihood.
- On 2018 we promoted Black Lentils (kalo musuri daal ) origin from Rasuwa and Likewise On 2019 we supported Mr Raju Shrestha ,a partially handicapped and economically unstable person by providing about 500pieces of clothes in nominal price: Rs 10 to resell them at his village,Butwal.
- On 2019 we promoted Fresh Organic Kiwi from Siranchowk-2 Gorkha cultivated by Kumar Gurung, one of our beneficiaries of “Namaste Agriculture Training” provided by Sukhawati Store
- On 2019 during our Sales event “GOOD FRIDAY “we helped Mr Buddhi Khadka, a partially handicapped (from Berojgar Apanga Tea Packing Industries) to sell his product /Lemon grass tea.
- On 2019 we promoted Lapsi Candy from Pharping Dakshinkali made by one of the beneficiary of Namaste Agriculture Program during “DASHAIN BAZAAR “event.
- On August 2016 we provided income generating trainings to 21 differently able people residing in the shelter “Disable Service Center, Tarkareswor” and also sold their made products at our store.
Therefore, in coming days too, we will be promoting local food products, handicrafts, and recycled materials to support local entrepreneurs and promote sustainable practice in Nepal.